Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Got my ticket!

Now it seems real. Many wonderful Venezuelan friends have been extremely helpful and supportive of this endeavour. Thanks to Belmary, Ruben, Angel, Rosanna and my list will certainly multiply through out this journey. A special thanks to David Kim for recommending Belmary who has been most helpful. I also would like to thank my Spanish teacher Sara Nemoy.

My itinerary is to fly to Houston and connecting there to continue on to Caracas. The time difference is a half hour. This was instigated a few years back by the President of Venezuela and I don't know the reason.

Being this is my very first blog I learned the concept from the movie Julie and Julia a few months back.

In the future I will have more interesting topics but finally getting my airplane ticket has been an interesting topic for me.

Hasta luego

2 comments:

  1. Tom: good luck! we know you are going to have a great experience!
    xxxooo
    ilene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing about your journey.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete