Sunday, February 28, 2010

It looks that March 6 is the date to fly to Caracas. I have had two wonderful parties given for me that have given me much joy and a real blessing. Thank you to my students at LMHS for the wonderful surprise on Friday, February 5th. I was moved by your kindness and it was such a pleasure to be with you not in an official capacity, just to hang. I would try to respond to all of your kind words on the card but just know I have read them many times and find myself realizing I have the best job and students in the world. With Aaron Datsko and Jessica Bowman holding down instrumental music groups I have no worries you are in excellent hands.

For my second party just last night, what a great time of fellowship, food, singinging and prayer. Thank you Frank and Janice for that beautiful send off. The food was great and the company was rich. Popeng and I could not have had a better time with so many of our most dear friends.

Rachel said after the party, "Dad, you have to go to Venezuela now, there's no turning back!" Okay then, it Venezuela or bust!

Haste luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment