Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first video and it was so easy.


My friend Ruben is the principal trombonist of the only professional band in Caracas and you will see how the audience enjoys a Sunday afternoon.

This was last Sunday afternoon following a concert of the Orchesta Municipal De Caracas. The performance was Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto and Shostakovich 10. The soloist was Sholomo Mintz and was a great treat. On Saturday I heard the Simon Bolivar Orchestra performing Shostakovich 5. Today I taught at the Conservatoia Simon Bolívar and tomorrow I begin teaching a series of master classes at the Centro de Acción Social por la Música, which is the new performance facility that houses the Simon Bolivar Orchestra. I should have plenty of pictures next posting.


Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment